I love the fact going to advanced setting in Dekko just brings up a message saying 'not implemented'.

It looks like the option to share a URL via messaging is there but the issues with copy and paste are well known and being worked on. I have just tried it and was able to load the browser, click on the url, the full url is displayed highlighted. I then hold down on the highlighted address and the option to copy was presented. However I can't see any way to paste and email it as you say.

Did you figure out adding contacts in the end?