** Dave Morley <davm...@davmor2.co.uk> [2015-08-23 15:48]:
> Dovecote.sieve filtering mail server side, it's easy, it's fast and done by
> the server, how the hell did I not know about this before ?
** end quote [Dave Morley]

I moved to it a few years ago and it was a breath of fresh air after procmail!

At the moment I'm looking for an easy way to give access to configure away
messages using sieve without giving scary access that will confuse people - any
suggestions welcome, but sadly the mail client is either Outlook or the client
included with Windows Essentials - I'm not sure which is worse, probably
Outlook I think on reflection.

--
 Paul Tansom  |  Aptanet Ltd.  |  https://www.aptanet.com/  |  023 9238 0001
 Vice Chair, FSB Portsmouth & SE Hampshire Branch  |  http://www.fsb.org.uk/