Can you believe that I ran the straw poll for dates way back in February
and yet the RAT is this coming Saturday 19th September?!

Good job that we did, as this is looking to be our most popular year for
Ubuntu type folk drinking quality beer on a steam train.

While food is available on the train, some of us like to meet up before
hand at a pub in Farnham to get the evening off to a good start with
food and drink there.

Last year we met at the Waverly Arms, the year before that we were at
The Mulberry.

Both are good pubs with good food.

When, where and whom would like to munch before beerage on the choochoo?

Cheers,
Iain