On 14/09/15 09:53, Alan Lord wrote:
On 13/09/15 21:43, Iain Cuthbertson wrote:

Last year we met at the Waverly Arms, the year before that we were at
The Mulberry.

I thought the Waverley Arms was crap last year. I think I recall Laura and Jon having a hard time with their scampi fries ;-)

I believe the quote was - we're not used to this many orders! It did take a long time to get the food and there was only a small group of us!
I'll probably not be eating myself anyway - but will be enjoying a pint or two...

I'm not a big fan of the Mulberry for beer (it's a youngster's pub so is pretty much a Lager bar in reality) but it's got a decent reputation for burgers...

If it's close and you're with your fellow Ubuntu folks you'll be fine ;)

Then there is the William Cobbett in town - it's only a gentle 10 minute walk to the station.

I'm easy whatever.

Al