On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 5:59 PM, Leif Ryge <l...@synthesize.us> wrote:
> I've just updated the Noisebridge wiki to reflect the date we picked for
> this: Sunday, May 30th.
>
> https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Lucid_Lynx_Installfest
>
> So far we've got four volunteers but zero attendees RSVP'd...
> any ideas as to where else this should be announced?
>
> ~leif

Hi Leif,

Thanks for hosting this Installfest!  The regular Wed night Linux
Discussion meeting last night was fun.

I've already forwarded this to the Berkeley LUG mail list and will be
forwarding to other local lists as well.  There are numerous groups
that might be interested in participating or who's members might be
interested in some hands on help.  Thank you for specifying a start
time of around 11:00.  Any thoughts on a time which people should not
arrive after?  We should give ourselves some time to finish up and
then join the team IRC meeting at 7:00 PM.  I intend to stay at
noisebridge until around 8:00 or 8:30 depending on how long the
meeting runs.

Maybe some http://dutycycle.org/ folks can help out with some
promotion or at least some recorded music to keep the tradition going
from the last few releases.  If we have some music files we might be
able to put together a package hosted on launchpad.net that people can
apt-get install.  I know how to make this happen.

Grant Bowman
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam