From: ubuntu-us-ca-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com
[mailto:ubuntu-us-ca-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com] On Behalf Of Michael Paoli
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 7:36 AM
To: Ubuntu US California
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-US-CA] ... and Bay Area Debian Dinner

Bay Area Debian (BAD) doesn't always meet, and doesn't always meet in San
Francisco, or short distance from where Ubuntu Hour San Francisco happens to
meet.

http://bad.debian.net/shotgun_rules.txt
http://bad.debian.net/

So ... are you volunteering to call the BAD meeting?  ;-)

Do it first and consistent with the below, and then it's guaranteed that the
below is accurate and correct.