You might also want to subscribe to and email the BAD list:
And, not San Jose, nor evening, but ... there is also this
scheduled for earlier that Sunday:
http://www.berkeleylug.com/?page_id=67

From: "George Mulak" <geo...@americanfinancialtax.com>
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-US-CA] ... and Bay Area Debian Dinner
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 18:01:33 +0000

My wife and I will be in San Jose on Sunday night, the 26th where I will be dropping her off for a flight home to Orange County. It would be great to meet someone from the Ubuntu or Debian community for coffee if they have the time? I am a member of the Calif Loco team.

Please email me, I'll have my Starbucks card with me!  :-)

George Mulak
gmu...@americanfinancialtax.com