hi Sidney,

Thanks for the idea.  I don't want to use a live CD because of its impact
on the RAM.  We want to show people that GNU-Linux is top-shelf software,
so we don't want it to be slow.

I am currently in the process of experimenting with some kiosk installs,
such as these:

http://tuxdiary.com/2014/11/05/linux-distros-for-kiosks/

Thanks!

--