Hi everyone,

This weekend will mark my first Ubuntu 16.04 presentation of the
season, on behalf of the Ubuntu California team.

This Saturday, June 25th my husband and I are driving down to Felton
so I can present to fine folks at Felton LUG. This meeting begins at
1PM in the afternoon. Announcement:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/felton-lug/b6s7V35jcH0/6uiGTwtlAwAJ

Then on Tuesday, July 19th I'll be giving a presentation at the Bay
Area Linux Users Group in San Francisco. Meeting begins at 6:30PM and
we'll be having dinner (pay your own). Details on the upcoming talks
section of the BALUG website: http://www.balug.org/#Meetings-upcoming

Finally, I'll be giving a presentation at our San Francisco release
party at OpenDNS on the evening of July 28th. Announcement with RSVP
details here:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-us-ca/2016-June/002735.html

I'll be finishing my slides this week and will share them with the
team then. They'll be licensed CC BY-SA so others are welcome use them
if they wish to give a presentation in their area :)

At all these events I'll be carting along some goodies Ubuntu (pins,
pens, stickers), plus a couple tablets running Ubuntu and a Ubuntu and
Xubuntu laptops for people to check out. At the release party I'll
also have copies of The Official Ubuntu Book, 9th Edition, which is
being released just over a week before the party.

If you're in any of these areas, I hope to see you there!