On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 6:22 PM, Elizabeth K. Joseph <l...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I'll be finishing my slides this week and will share them with the
> team then. They'll be licensed CC BY-SA so others are welcome use them
> if they wish to give a presentation in their area :)

As promised, slides have been made available, I've linked both PDF and
ODP versions on our Xenial release project page:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/XenialRelease#Felton

Again, please feel free to reuse these slides (though you probably
want to edit the "About me" slide!) if you're interested in doing a
presentation in your area.

I'll add the different versions as I present at the other LUGs/events
in the coming month.