> Some things I would like to talk about are:

When you guys are done, please share the notes with the team! In particular:

> 1. Flyer - James has made several great flyers for Salem Ubuntu - what
> single version do we want to post?

We should host whatever we got on the ppa.

>  2. Seen IRC logs - thanks Walter for sharing - as mentioned inside IRC;
> would Salem local benefit by re-branding (SLUG, or Salem Ubuntu LUG, or
> perhaps something else).  My original thinking was, this may pull-in people
> who are already familiar with Linux from using their Android devices.

Wonderful idea! I will do everything I can to help! Also don't forget
that Unix people played a part in Linux, so include the Mac folks,
too. They might not realize what they have under the hood. And also
that Ubuntu runs on it.

>  3. Release party. YES - I would be interested in release party, wherever
> you want to hold it (Eugene, Salem, Portland).

I might try to organize something for Eugene. If someone can also
organize in Salem and in Portland that would be great. The more the
merrier!

--
@wxl
Lubuntu Release Manager, Head of QA