To nights meeting minutes for Salem Ubuntu Hour.

Members present:
  Cody - c_smith,
  James - JVLB,
  Phil. N

We discussed the following:

Topic 1. Flyer - was decided on, James (jvlb) will make small adjustment to
flyer, and will send it out to us all, and whoever has access wright to
post to ppa, can post it there.

Topic 2. Re-branding name - we decided to keep it Salem Ubuntu Hour,
because the flyer now mentions that "Ubuntu is a family of Linux-based
operating systems," and therefore mentions Linux. The Flyer's goal is to
keep it clean and simple.

Topic 3. We would like to have one release party that is inclusive, and
gets everyone in the LoCo in one place. This way we can meet everyone in
real life, plus it is about building community.

On several occasions, I  have mentioned Linux/Ubuntu to the Mac
(realSMUG.org) folks, who are somewhat Apple loyal, and therefore reluctant
to except Mac OSX is based on BSD.  There is however a few people including
James Campbell, who is running some type of Linux desktop distro.

Thanks for everyone's support.
Ciao for now
Phil. N

*  Sent from my Commodore 64  *