Well, thanks to the support of the LoCo Council and the ever-present
help of Scarlett, we finished our first UOS session. We were the only
LoCo that did this.

Because of this, we have a Re-Verification Application and a pretty
darn good chance of having it approved:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OregonTeam/ReVerificationApplications/2014

We are on the LoCo Council agenda for tomorrow's meeting at noon:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil/Agenda

If anyone feels like things need to be modified on the app, please let me know.

What I need from all of you is to come to the meeting and support
us!!! Especially folks that have been around a while, I think it would
be really helpful to have you. To be clear at Tuesday, 18 November
2014 20:00 UTC (1200 Pacific/UTC-8), join #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode
IRC. If you need any help with this, let me know. You can do this on
your phone or tablet, too, FYI. I suggest Atomic on Android.

I'd especially love the deputies I named to be there (Cody, James,
Scarlett), but, of course, there's no expectation. I know we all have
lives. I'm lucky to be parked in front of a computer all day at work,
so… ☺

Next step: website! Who wants to build it? I *loathe* HTML. It makes
me break out in hives.

--
@wxl
Lubuntu Release Manager, Head of QA