On Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:11:27 -0800, Walter Lapchynski <w...@ubuntu.com> wrote:

I should be able to attend. I finally got around to reading the code of
conduct and joining (pending approval) the team on launchpad.

Cool. Approved. Now we just need to make you an Ubuntu Member :)

Thanks. I guess I missed a step somewhere. I'm sure this would be like a frequently asked question, so if someone could point me in the right direction, I'll go read the instructions and see what I missed. :)

I'd be glad to help with web programming, if I can get some input on content (text, images, etc.). However, I'm somewhat of a beginner, so if anyone more
experienced offers to help, they may be more benefit to the team. :)

Well, I think we should make this a team effort. I think we should
start putting a blueprint together. We can brainstorm ideas and put up
design sketches. I know we have several web-savvy folks on the team
and a couple that are great with design. Once I figure out how to make
blueprints…

Sounds good. I don't have a clue about design or blueprint, but will be glad to jump in when I can help.