Well, the important thing is making sure that those contributions are
listed on your wiki page.

If you like documentation, but want an easier route, there's always the wiki!
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam (they handle official docs, too)

I know a couple homebrewers in the area, and I'd be happy to introduce
if you show up ☺