Alright, Phil, James (jvlb) and I were discussing this which is the main
reason I sent the original email, and Broadway Commons' meeting rooms would
be viable, but I'd only do this IF nobody else was doing a release party
elsewhere, don't want to have too many things going on at once. There's a
set of meeting rooms that COULD do perfectly, the venue has decent wifi
(albeit unprotected, which is something I am not too keen on), I'd probably
have to see about the food and drink. and the venue is something that has
to be booked beforehand and isn't free. So, I guess we'll see what Walter
says, I'll see if I can ping him tonight or tomorrow.

--c_smith