So just heard back from Walter, he has no plans for this since he'll be at
LFNW, so I have a few possible places I can contact for a venue, one of
them being Broadway Commons' meeting rooms. I'll be getting to work on
that, Ben, if it works out better and is feasible, do you think Mozilla
would be able to do the venue? I'd rather have something here in Salem for
once, but if I find nothing in the next week, we may have to fall back on
that.

--c_smith