Looks like we'll be going. We're just looking at accommodation now, the
Greyhound bus is very reasonable. I'll let you know when we have final
details worked out. I'll also look into bringing some Ubuntu USBs with us.

On Thu, 11 Feb 2016 at 06:00 Scarlett Clark <scarlett.gately.cl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I was planning to go. I of course have not anything near in preparation.
> Cheers,
> Scarlett
>
> On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 5:58 AM, Cody Smith <cody.smith9...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I won't be able to help out, don't have enough hours I can take off from
>> work, sadly. I intend to go next year though (already planning for it).
>> Have fun whomever goes!
>>
>> --c_smith
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 12:52 AM, Valorie Zimmerman <
>> valorie.zimmer...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Resending to Oregon team
>>>
>>> Originally to: Washington Ubuntu Team <ubuntu-us...@lists.ubuntu.com>,
>>> ubuntu-us-...@lists.ubuntu.com, ubuntu-or...@lists.ubuntu.com
>>>

>>> Hello folks, today I booked my hotel room [1], applied for Ubuntu
>>> Community Fund for the cost of that room, and requested a table for
>>> the Ubuntu PNW team [2]. I plan to ask the Vancouver BC team to join
>>> us if possible [3].
>>>
>>> Please lay your plans to head up to Bellingham in April, and help out
>>> at the table if you can. Does anybody have the tablecloth, banner,
>>> etc? How about some DVDs to burn? I'll have all the ISOs on my laptop;
>>> if you are bringing a laptop with a DVD burner, please download as
>>> many ISOs as you can. Torrents are really the best if possible. This
>>> is an LTS release, so it will be popular.
>>>
>>> Valorie
>>>
>>> 1. http://www.linuxfestnorthwest.org/
>>> 2.
>>> http://www.linuxfestnorthwest.org/2016/sponsors/ubuntu-pacific-northwest