Thanks Steve for your advice, I will keep exploring new things about Proton.
I've been using their VPN on my Ubuntu 20.04 laptop for a while now, and so
far I really like ProtonVPN.

Good seeing Cody, and Ryein at the meeting this evening, plus was able to
find out new things regarding Thunderbird as well.
BTY: ProtonMail runs in Thunderbird mail via Proton Gateway app.... ;-)

Cheers,
P.N.