Gema Gomez [2012-10-04  9:49 +0100]:
> - The run_as functionality has been discussed because of security
> concerns. On one hand, utah should be able to run tests as any chosen
> user, on the other hand, we don't want to introduce a security threat
> for everyone that installs the utah client on their development
> machines.

I think it should only allow you to run tests as a different user if
you invoke the test as root. That's not a problem if you use test VMs,
as the default user can always sudo (in a live system even without
password), but it avoids the gaping root hole for people who install
the client on their workstation.

Martin