Hi all,

Max opened a bug this morning that brought up a point of confusion
regarding the tslist.run file.  We accept 'command' at the top-level of
a test entry.  I.e.

- test: blah
  command: echo blah

But we also accept 'overrides' which can contain anything a tc_control
file can contain including command. I.e.

- test: blah
  overrides:
    timeout: 10
        command: echo overridden blah
        tc_setup: echo overridden tc_setup

This is confusing.  I see two options.

1. don't allow 'command' at the top-level of a test entry.

  pros:
    1. easy to implement
        2. removes a bit of the confusion
  cons:
    1. 'overrides' is redundant and I think ideally we'd allow any
        tc_control option at the top-level of a test entry

2. move 'overrides' entries to top-level

  pros:
    1. simplifies file structure for testsuite/case authors
        2. even less confusing
  cons:
    1. more difficult to implement since we need to basically use the
        tc_control file schema plus the test entry.
        2. having a section named 'overrides' clearly shows that the entries
        override something (hopefully it's obvious that tc_control entries
        are being overridden).

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Joe