See 165 & 166.

Removing mousetweaks using Synaptic Package Manager, fixed the problem
on my new Samsung Q530 laptop.  I haven't had the problem for over one
month, now (I do allow all updates).  Running ubuntu 64 bit with Gnome
Classic.  If you search on what Mousetweaks does, it is trying to make
your computer smarter about a simple function: A MOUSE CLICK!  KISS is
usually the best engineering way...

  Mouse clicks stop working sporadically