Hi Bryce,

Yes, I just reproduced it with mesa 8.0.1.  Here's some dpkg output from
my system (I dist-upgraded around 6pm Eastern yesterday, 2012-03-06):

$ dpkg -l '*mesa*'
ii  libgl1-mesa-dr 8.0.1-0ubuntu2 free implementation of the OpenGL API -- DRI
un  libgl1-mesa-dr <none>         (no description available)
ii  libgl1-mesa-gl 8.0.1-0ubuntu2 free implementation of the OpenGL API -- GLX
un  libgl1-mesa-gl <none>         (no description available)
ii  libglapi-mesa  8.0.1-0ubuntu2 free implementation of the GL API -- shared
ii  libglu1-mesa   8.0.1-0ubuntu2 Mesa OpenGL utility library (GLU)
un  mesa-utils     <none>         (no description available)
un  mesag3         <none>         (no description available)
un  xlibmesa-dri   <none>         (no description available)
un  xlibmesa3      <none>         (no description available)

So I believe this issue still exists with mesa 8.0.1.

Fabio, I tried dragging with Alt-LeftClick and that drags the window
behind the white window, not the white window itself (as I had
expected).  Everything else looks the same as before so I think there's
no need to upload new screenshots.

which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  White rectangular