Hi

I have reinstalled Precise Pengolin using Beta 2 disk and laptop was
working fine. I say was, because it was till today when I have updated
it. It is failing with compiz and I have raised another bug 985893

Please let me know if you want to close one of them and want me to do
any more testing.

cheers

Daz

which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers in Ubuntu.

  [Quadro NVS 130M] Xorg freeze with 3G and Nvidia driver - without
  Nvidia driver it freezes  when screen goes blank