Blacklist? Didnt tried that, I did so but the results are the same(black
screen after ubuntu logo, which is looking normal until that). The enter
recovery mode > terminal > reboot temporary workaround is working again
somehow even before the blacklist test. I was also reading which the amd
site driver install directly to xorg, which is the only one which
previously worked is an unstable solution, maybe this is why it stopped
working later, not sure.

The videocard have 512mb gpu memory by the way, the computer itself have
4gb.

Sorry about the In progress thing too.

which is subscribed to fglrx-installer in Ubuntu.

  Black screen at login after any ubuntu AMD radeon driver install