I would like to help with much as I can... but nobody is really interested
about that. I know that there are lot of bugs. But this one makes computer
unusable! Some of us are discussing it here and want to help... but we dont
know yet how many other people already swithed to Windows or other linux
distribution because of that.
My laptop always freeze at least once per day! There is no receipe for
reproduction... it happens random but for sure.

Is it possible to start somewhere that we fix this bug? Or we should
wait for the autumn that ubuntu 12.10 comes out?

  [sandybridge-gt1] GPU lockup with WARNING: at
  /build/buildd/linux-3.2.0/drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_drv.c:413
  __gen6_gt_wait_for_fifo+0x94/0xa0 [i915]()