Fresh install of 12.04 64bit with 304.37 driver was working fine for
about 2 days but now log outs started happening again. was preparing to
finally get rid of my 11.10 install when after installing synergy to my
12.04 box the log outs started again. I quickly removed synergy and
immediately opened up chrome and sure enough within two minutes log outs
started happening. hell I was in a terminal doing a simple apt-get
update & upgrade and got logged out while doing that (chrome closed and
all). I'm not even using bleeding edge hardware here  nor ancient
technology here which makes this bug all the more annoying.

which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers in Ubuntu.

  Nvidia driver causes xorg crash