Looking at this, I don't think it makes sense for this to be in an SRU.
The justification seems to be that it will make things more convenient
for testing with tools that are not part of Ubuntu.  Nothing in the
updated xdiagnose package makes use of this new python module.  So this
isn't fixing a user-affecting bug at all, and I don't believe this
should be SRUed as an update that will be applied to all users' systems.

** Changed in: xdiagnose (Ubuntu Precise)

which is subscribed to xdiagnose in Ubuntu.

  put xorglog.py into Precise