I think that all Intel developers are extremely willing to help, and I
appreciate a lot that they try to do so even if I have hardware that is
3 years old. Let's try to provide good info and replicable demo cases
with the bug reports. And let's stick just to them, since these bug
reports are probably already long, difficult to read and to interpret as
they are.

  [gen4 sna] Font corruption in Chromium tab bar