My display is set to 1024x768x16bit and I can assure it's working fine now with
UXA.
I tested this render method only by accident to see if it will improve Flash on
such an old machine.
Just to let you know I'm using flash 10.x due to an incompatibility with my cpu
and 11.x.

As soon as I can I 'll upgrade my machine to the upcoming Lubuntu 13.10
to see if the bug is still present without setting UXA on xorg.conf.

  [830 v3.7 regression] Video goes blank and system hangs (using an old
  kernel fix it)