Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
I gave up using Ubuntu as it was too buggy and too difficult to find out
what it was trying to do. Documentation seems non existent. Ubuntu makes
it very difficult to do anything.

I did look at downloading the latest version but the easy windows loader
doesn't exist anymore. I would like to use it for Cortex development, if
it was documented or if a sensible forum existed. I'm using Atmel Studio
and ASF at the moment and it is very slow.

Chris John
On 05/01/2014 15:31, Christopher M. Penalver wrote:
> cjcj, this bug was reported a while ago and there hasn't been any
> activity in it recently. We were wondering if this is still an issue? If
> so, could you please test for this with the latest development release
> of Ubuntu? ISO images are available from http://cdimage.ubuntu.com
> /daily-live/current/ .
>
> If it remains an issue, could you please run the following command in
> the development release from a Terminal
> (Applications->Accessories->Terminal), as it will automatically gather
> and attach updated debug information to this report:
>
> apport-collect -p xorg REPLACE-WITH-BUG-NUMBER
>
> Thank you for your understanding.
>
> Helpful bug reporting tips:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReportingBugs
>
> ** Tags added: bios-outdated-p01.b4 regression-release
>
> ** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)
>
> ** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)

  Display Monitor x position