apport information

** Tags added: apport-collected trusty

** Description changed:

  Since sna acceleration of the intel display driver is enabled by default, I
see two types of display distortions from time to time:
  i) windows have some times stippled borders,
  ii) xfce4-terminal shows distortions, when switching windows with alt+tab
(view attachment).
  To reproduce it, open two terminals run some commands to fill them with text
and switch between them via alt+tab a few times.

  I've found following workarounds to prevent this from happening:
  - switch to uxa via xorg.conf
  or
  - disable compositing in xfwm4
  - replace xfwm4 with another wm (tested with mutter, metacity)

  Details:
  Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 7)
  xserver-xorg-video- intel: 2.21.6-0ubuntu4
  xfwm4: 4.10.0-4ubuntu1
  xfce4-terminal: 0.6.1-0ubuntu2
+ ---
+ ApportVersion: 2.12.7-0ubuntu3
+ Architecture: amd64
+ CasperVersion: 1.336ubuntu1
+ CurrentDesktop: XFCE
+ DistroRelease: Ubuntu 14.04
+ LiveMediaBuild: Xubuntu 14.04 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Alpha amd64 (20140107)
+ MarkForUpload: True
+ Package: xserver-xorg-video-intel 2:2.99.907-0ubuntu1
+ PackageArchitecture: amd64
+ ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.12.0-7.15-generic 3.12.4
+ Tags:  trusty
+ Uname: Linux 3.12.0-7-generic x86_64
+ UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
+ UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo

** Attachment added: "Dependencies.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1171411/+attachment/3943331/+files/Dependencies.txt

  xfwm4 may show display distortions, when using compositing on intel
  with sna