WARNING: the apport above is with the kernel 3.13.0-36-generic, where
there is no problem (see the origonal post), hence it is useful only for
getting the configuration of my machine.

In case of 3.16.0-23-generic I am not able to get a non-blank X neither
a readable console, hence I can not provide an apport-collect result for
that kernel.

However, if someone could provide me a shell script for BLIND use, then
I can login blindly into a character console and run that shell script,
but I have NO CHANCE to answer any question or to make any selection,
since I sen NOTHING useful: the character console is broken in a
different way: the usual left edge is vibrating somewhere at the 80% of
the width, an only every second scan row is visible, and what is beyond
the rigth edge, that appears really fuzzy on the left side.

Many thanks in advance,
        Péter.

  kernel dependent deterministic view crash on X startup