peterzay, first, let me clarify a few things here. When you ask a ridiculous
question about if I destabilized your system, then unnecessarily repeat details
everyone has already seen by reading the bug report, and top it off with
continuing the same accusatory and rude questioning by asking:
"What part of the above do you not take seriously?"

it doesn't make anyone interested in your problem, let alone motivate
them to fix it. So I would recommend you fix the attitude.

Second, if you still haven't reported this upstream as previously
advised, you are reducing your chances of having this be fixed as soon
as possible.

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-nouveau in Ubuntu.

  10de:1049 Graphics lag and jerk with nouveau