peterzay, oh wow. You have a severe misunderstanding on how things work
here.

First, I'm a volunteer triager. So, my work is scoped to that. As this
report is fully triaged, the scope of my work has already ended, and
where an upstream developer begins. However, that won't happen as I
already told you over and over until you report it upstream.

Second, I didn't even know your bug existed until the day I started
working on it when I was scanning through past reports.

Third, your continuing to not only be rude to a volunteer, but
continuing to not follow the clear and simple instructions advised to
you multiple times previously comes off as someone who is not serious in
getting their problem fixed.

The bottom line is that the issue here isn't my work ethic to triage on
a volunteer basis. If one would care to do the tiniest amount of
research in such an accusation, one would find evidence to undermine it
at https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+topcontributors . The issues are your
hostile and negative attitude (which I still don't understand why one
would think this is a good idea), and doing what was already requested
of you on numerous occasions to get this under the eyes of upstream
developers (I also don't understand the delay on this). Hopefully as a
final reference, the information necessary to report this upstream is
contained in https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-
video-nouveau/+bug/1313158/comments/37 .

If there is something that is unclear about reporting upstream, then
asking questions here in Launchpad to clear it up is perfectly fine.
However, what is _not_ ok is the continued rudeness. For more on this,
please carefully review the Bug Reporting Etiquette section of
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs .

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-video-nouveau (Ubuntu)

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-nouveau in Ubuntu.

  10de:1049 Graphics lag and jerk with nouveau