Public bug reported:

After upgrading to the latest packages available and trying manually
building the latest code, I absolutely cannot get the following error to
change. This is true using the latest kernels and the stable ubuntu
kernel. I hope I included everything that might help, I have been
digging around for this bug for a few days trying various combinations
of things to see if I could discover what was causing the issue but to
no avail.

Latest glamor (no change)
Latest xf86-video-amdgpu (no change)
Latest mesa (no change)
Different kernels (no change) [Tried 4.2, 4.3, 4.3-powerplay patch, 4.4-rc3]
occuring
I am not certain where the bug is occurring, but ever since amdgpu drivers were
available for my card, my computer has been unable to start X.

All logs and files available here:
https://gist.github.com/tyduptyler13/e640d35c48bd3a79e01f

** Affects: xserver-xorg-video-amdgpu (Ubuntu)

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-amdgpu in Ubuntu.

  Segfault at address 0x0