You know, I was curious about that other bug I referenced where the guy never
mentioned what testing each kernel upgrade was supposed to do.
And what do I find? It was you Christopher.  There was too much of a similarity
for me to just let it pass, and I just had to look that bug up again to see for
sure.

I'm disappointed and surprised if this is the level of "bug triage".
I looked at your wiki and a handful of bugs that you've triaged and all I have
seen is you asking for a newer kernel/bios/os to be tested.
It's like dealing with 1st-tier phone support (with any company).

I wouldn't be surprised if you dump this comment, close or invalidate
this bug for personal reasons, but I own and stand by my comments based
on what I've seen and experienced.

Like I said, if anything I'd just as soon revert to 15.04. But with
Ubuntu having been my primary experience with any linux dist, I may just
see what kind of stability others have to offer.

  Fullscreen Freeze.