Vindicator, I'm not sure how attacking me, and not providing previously
requested information is going to either solve your problem, or motivate
others to want to help you with it.

Here in Ubuntu, we don't put down others for contributing on any level
they choose to provide, whether it's documentation, triage, or
development. So, if you feel compelled to put people down for their
contribution, please feel free to mark your report as Invalid, and take
it elsewhere as it's not welcomed here in Launchpad.

Despite this, if one would care to read comments fully before attacking
the poster, why one is asked to test a newer version of the kernel,
BIOS, or OS respectively is fully documented, both in those comments you
glanced at, and throughout the publicly available Ubuntu documentation.
You are welcome to start familiarizing yourself with this at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReportingBugs .

To further clarify
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+bug/1516531/comments/28
, xorg bugs aren't considered triaged unless the latest version of
Ubuntu is tested, or the root cause commit is identified. As neither has
occurred, this report is pretty much a standstill.

  Fullscreen Freeze.