** Description changed:

  Dear Developers,

  just looking at a fglrx bug #1537502 (GPU-fans not moving)
  conviced me to place this request, as with a new R9 AMD graphics-card the
current solution doesnt seem to offer a real alternative . And recommending to
switch to Xenius right now neither.

  Since I'm using MESA 11.3 from GIT + Mainline-Kernel (knowing about
  possible consequences in a testing-system), I'm not knowing if this
  request can be filled with the most current Linux-Kernel at hand for
  Wily.

- Also I'm not knowing if the installation of FGLRX was done wt Jockey or
- manually. But such an error should by all means not occur, as it's
- endangering the hardware.
+ The biggest advantage I see, is easier switching from IGP to DGP (as to
+ mention).
+
+ Also I'm not knowing if the installation of FGLRX was done in that bug-
+ rep wt Jockey or manually. But such an error should by all means not
+ occur, as it's endangering the hardware.

  Thanks for caring & best regards

  Packagesearch: http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=xserver-xorg-
  video-amdgpu&searchon=names&suite=all&section=all

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-amdgpu in Ubuntu.

  [upgrade request] amd-gpu in Wily is quite aged & doesn't represent
  current state