On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 5:03 PM, Christopher M. Penalver <
christopher.m.penal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Fritz Hudnut, my eyes must not be refined enough to see the problem.

It is very clear in the last photos, if you know what a topographic map
looks like?  Do you know what I'm referring to when I say "topographic"??
If you look into the desktop image(s), rather than a blending transition,
as is the probable intention--the transitions are "stacked" like a
topographic map image of a mountain.  And along with that the edges of the
different "elevations" are jaggedy lines . . . .

On the screen it is very blatant . . . the desktop images look like they
are formed by a low resolution graphics driver . . . whereas the icons and
text are rendered very well.

I think that is also clear in the #135 image.  Look carefully and you can
see what I'm talking about in the photos.  Up to you, just so you know that
it is still a problem, and it is not "subtle" or anything that could be
missed . . . .

  [PowerMac3,1] Blotchy GUI graphics for images