I was just including my example as another plus point for fake modes ("scale"
in this case didn't mean "output scaling".
If we had the fake modes then output scaling wouldn't really be required in
this case, as we would have a set of mutually inclusive modes to chose from.

  Add support for fake modes on laptop screens which only have one