Tried with Lightdm and 435 driver. Tried with Nvidia only and setting as
"maximum performance".

Nothing.

Also I tried with only Intel and Wayland and it doesn't work neither.
Seems a problem with Intel, I'm not sure. Nvidia detects the second
monitor, it's just in blank screen.

I reinstalled from zero Ubuntu 20.04 and the second monitor is blank
screen, tried with 3 monitors. Same result.

I'll back to 18.04 atm, over that version's working perfectly (except
on-demand, because there's no option for that 'cause the version of Xorg
on 18.04).

I hope find a workaround or at least a fix to this.

which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  Second Monitor on HDMI blank screen with Nvidia & Ubuntu 20.04? (ASUS
  Laptop)