Thanks. Certainly gnome-shell is crashing so we should focus on those:

https://errors.ubuntu.com/oops/f1dcc3fa-988e-11ea-ad8b-fa163e983629
https://errors.ubuntu.com/oops/f3279c74-95fc-11ea-a45e-fa163e6cac46
https://errors.ubuntu.com/oops/53690272-9516-11ea-a9c3-fa163ee63de6

Unfortunately there isn't any debugging information available in those.

What I can see is a recurring problem with your ViewSonic monitor being
redetected/reconnected on DVI regularly. So it looks like there's a
connection problem there which might be triggering this. Please try
replacing the DVI cable, or leaving the ViewSonic unplugged for a while
to see if the problem goes away.

Please also run this command:

  gsettings list-recursively org.gnome.shell > settings.txt

and then attach the resulting text file here.

** Summary changed:

- [amdgpu] Xorg freeze
+ [amdgpu] Gnome Shell freeze

** Package changed: xorg-server (Ubuntu) => gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

  [amdgpu] Gnome Shell freeze