I apologize. I'd misread your instructions as "-b-l" (as in, L, instead
of the number one) and I got an error, so I assumed that I was supposed
to pass "-b -l". When I realized my mistake, I reproduced the error
again, and then rebooted again, and this time, I passed "-b-1" (with the
number one). Here's the correct file with the correct output.

** Attachment added: "actual journalctl result output file (the right one this
time)"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg-server/+bug/1906449/+attachment/5440770/+files/prevboot.txt

  [nvidia] [amdgpu] Xorg randomly freezes