CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Date: Wed Sep 13 14:52:38 2023
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Release amd64
(20230223)
ProcEnviron:
 TERM=xterm-256color
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
 LANG=en_us.ut...@cdate.utf-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: xwayland

** Affects: xwayland (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug jammy wayland-session

which is subscribed to xwayland in Ubuntu.

  windows randomly raise when others close