update;
I was able to compile it on zorin os (ubuntu 20.04.2) install it, and
touchpad/keyboard works great.

I'm now switching to 22.04 to see how that fares, the closest available
kernel for that distro is 6.5.XX coming from 6.2.XX that could
potentially mess things up, but it's worth testing i guess.

Will report my findings here.
Currently every distro i eventually manage to install the patched kernel in
seems to work fine.

Happy patching :p

which is subscribed to libinput in Ubuntu.

  Keyboard and Touchpad Not Working in New Lenovo V15 Gen4 Laptop