Thank you for helping to improve Mythbuntu by opening this ticket.
Unfortunately the Mythbuntu team does not foresee a time when they will
be able to tackle this issue, so I am closing this ticket.  With that
being said, if someone else wants to write a patch for this, we will be
happy to help push it upstream. Please do not let that action deter you
from opening tickets on other issues that you find!

** Changed in: mythtv (Ubuntu)

--
[CLE266] [jaunty] Cannot create openchrome XvMC Surface in mythfrontend
which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-openchrome in ubuntu.