@ Bartosz
> Try to apply this patch.
> Try also switch to EXA and check if this problem still exists
In my Lucid installed NC20 I applied the patch. I see the same
test pattern when I open emails in kmail. I also see test pattern
when I press ctrl+Alt+Fx. Those terminals are not usable.
Everytime I press, say ctrl+alt+F6, I see a different test
pattern. The main characteristic is horizontal lines with
different background colours. The lines also look different every
time I press ctrl+alt+Fx. I get back original screen when I press
ctrl+alt+F7

Could you tell me what/how to switch to EXA? If it is external
monitor, clone mode works with the patch you sent. But
ctrl+alt+Fx turns external monitor to blank screen.

--
[VX800] Samsung NC20 installation problem(test pattern on screen)
which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-openchrome in ubuntu.