>       Option          "AccelMethod"   "EXA"
I tried this option with latest openchrome from SVN trunk on
Lucid Linx beta 2. The test pattern exists when I press
ctrl+alt+Fx. With and without EXA. I can send a picture of the
same if needed. I also had experienced a freezeup when I played a
video in totem player yesterday. VLC player is stable though. I
am novice programmer too. Bit lost looking at the openchrome
source code. If you could suggest where I could start looking, it
would be very helpful.

--
[VX800] Samsung NC20 installation problem(test pattern on screen)
which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-openchrome in ubuntu.