I sent one report apport-collect some minutes ago. I had to restart the
computer because no help screen appeared. The X freeze occured about ten
minutes after resuming from suspend to RAM. I use the standard Lucid kernel
and Intel driver.

If I can send later a "better" apport-collect report, I'll do it.

Roger

--
X crashes minutes after resuming from suspend to RAM
which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-intel in ubuntu.